COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Updated June 3, 2020
The health, safety, and well-being of you, your family, and our SNAP team will always be our top priority. We would like to let you know that SNAP Parking has implemented the following protocols to keep your parking and travel in and out of Newark Airport as safe as possible in face of this Covid-19 crisis.
- Facial PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) has been provided to our employees and remains required at all times
- Physical distancing (6 feet rule) is mandated unless otherwise impracticable
- All employees are given health and temperature checks upon arrival
- Employees must engage in frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer usage
- Our drivers have been instructed to follow the customers preference regarding handling your luggage and to the extent requested, single use gloves will be used
Cleaning and protection
- Sneeze guards have been installed at the checkout counter
- Physical spacing indicators have been placed indoors to allow for appropriate physical distancing
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch areas throughout our premises
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch areas in our shuttles including but not limited to door handles, arm rests, and seat belts
- Shuttle occupancy has been limited to 50% capacity
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers in the shuttles and at our checkout counter
- For your further comfort and protection, valets are required to utilize single use gloves when returning your vehicle to you
We also encourage all guests to follow the CDC’s recommendations for travel and to wear your own protective face mask when parking with us.
The protocols above were developed based on guidelines from the State of New Jersey and from the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC). We will also continue to monitor State and Federal guidelines and update this page as further clarity is given and as our state re-opens. We look forward to seeing you soon at SNAP Parking. Be safe!
SNAP Parking Management